Effective June 2017
This privacy statement describes how Quander Labs LLC, doing business as Agile Merchant, (“we” or “us”) collect and use the information you provide or grant us access. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following information from you or your accounts and services:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Product Information such as inventory, order fulfillment, delivery, and return data
- Preferences Information such as action history, marketing preferences
- Other information available from the accounts or services available within the access you grant us
We may also collect the following information from you:
- Demographic information regarding products, and product inventory, delivery, and return.
- Location information of products and deliveries such as street address, city, state, phone number
We may also gather information about your accounts, activities, services, and support services provided by third-parties, such as, but not limited to:
- Fulfillment of orders by account / order
- Order confirmation
- Assess activities you or your sales site has performed
- Requests for product, order, inventory, or service information
- Product, sales, fulfillment or warranty information
- Customer service requests
- Account administration
- Marketing communications or information
- Customer or sales site questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
We will not share your information with third parties without your explicit consent.
We may copy, access, extract, or otherwise use your information as follows:
- To insert your information into databases or software applications that perform or support data analysis.
- To allow software applications to access your information.
- To develop recommendations, advice, analysis results, and other information or products that fulfill Services within the Consulting Contract.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of Agile Merchant and third parties.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. This includes aggregating information from your customers, a sales site, or a third-party as to use of the Services.
- To provide suggestions to you. This includes analyzing information and data to suggest new or alternative processes.
The security of your information is important to us. When we gain access to your information we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information obtained or accessed by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Once the data has been used to render Services, the data will be deleted (erased in its entirety) or archived in a secure location.
Correcting and Updating Your Information
To review and update your information to ensure it is accurate, contact us by writing or email us at the address below.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we may notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on our Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review the latest information on our privacy practices on our Site.